Businesses in Worcester that utilize the cloud understand its many benefits. Cloud storage services are affordable, secure, and make for simple document management. Organizations that use the cloud can ditch bulky filing cabinets, and they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What Exactly is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
Organizations use the cloud to store essential records and pertinent company information. An individual may use cloud storage services to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their personal device.
The hosting company is responsible for maintaining the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Worcester?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Massachusetts Business
Ready to migrate your digital documents to the cloud? Call our Worcester storage experts at (508) 425-4054 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs. We can even help you scan your physical files so you can go completely digital.